Join Our Journey!
Employment at Baroody Group
Our motto is “One team. One Spirit. One Goal”. This value drives everything we do at Baroody Group. Our company’s success relies on the success and competency of the people working with us. Our aim is to recruit people who believe in this creed like we do, to create a work environment where competent people bring their skills, their creativity, their knowledge and know-how for the advancement of all.
We operate on principles of fairness and equal rights for all, as well as accountability, professionalism and excellence. We strive to make our work environments friendly, collaborative and efficient.
At Baroody Group we offer our employees benefits including insurance, transportation, financial planning and more. Our aim is to create a good quality of life for our employees within their workplace at Baroody Group and outside.
- Installing diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment
- Ensuring optimal workstation performance.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers and accounts assigning security level
- Installs software and repairs hardware
- Tests programs
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines, and/or escalates to the IT Manager
- Transfers computer files between platforms
- Pull CCTV videos on weekly basis from the retail and give them to the Assistant operation manager
- Have the knowledge to repair the computer, laptops, and printers
Bachelor degree in IT or TS3
- At least 1 year of experience as IT assistant
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent reporting skills